GEC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION – POOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS
ATTENTION: ALL B.TECH and M.B.A STUDENTS
Applications in prescribed proforma are invited from eligible students for the grant of GEC Alumni Association sponsored financial assistance for economically poor students.
Financial Grant of Rs.1,000/- will be awarded to ONE STUDENT from EACH BRANCH in EACH YEAR to further the academic pursuits of the student.
- Award is open to all students with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate without any backlogs
- Parental annual income less than Rs.50,000/-
- Incase of equal marks secured by students, attendance in the previous year/semester will be taken into consideration.
- EAMCET rank is the criterion for I year students.
- The scholarships will be presented at the Republic Day function on 26 January.
- Application forms can be had from the Office of Dean Student Affairs from 17 January onwards and the completed application forms should be submitted at least two days before Republic Day ( 26 January).
- The application form should be countersigned by the concerned HOD.
- Attested photocopies of marks sheets and Income certificate are to be enclosed.
Beneficiary List :